Ship-to-Store is a shipping option that allows you to shop online, place an order and have the order shipped to your local Do it Best store.
How does it work?
- First, let's find your closest Do it Best store that offers Ship-to-Store. Click here
- Next, find the item that you want to purchase.
- Add item(s) to your shopping cart. You will see the logo alongside the product information if it is eligible for this delivery method.
- Select Ship-to-Store as your shipping option. Some stores may offer multiple locations for delivery. Select your favorite store.
- Complete the order.
- The items will be scheduled for delivery on the store's next truck shipment.
- When the items are ready at the local store, you will be notified by email. This usually takes a week to 10 days.
- Lastly, visit the store and pick up your order.
Customer is responsible for all shipping charges from the delivery store to any other location.